If you’re looking for a durable roof that will last on your commercial structure for years to come, Kautz Construction offers custom metal roofing to meet the needs of nearly any industry.
As one of the Lancaster area’s most trusted construction companies for more than 45 years, we’re your go-to source for quality metal roofing services. As a family-owned company serving the local region and beyond, we understand the unique needs of area businesses. Companies choose our services time and time again due to the depth of our expertise and the one-on-one attention we offer each client.
You’ll be treated as more than just another job ticket when you trust us for your metal roofing — we treat our clients like a part of the Kautz family. To get a quote for your custom metal roofing installation, contact us at 717-290-7077.
Customized Roofing Services
Metal roofs are one of the most popular roofing types for commercial structures. Many roofing professionals recommend metal as their preferred material due to its superior longevity and durability as compared to other roofing types.
Because every business’ roofing needs are different, we consider many factors when choosing the best type of metal roof for your building. We’ll work with you to find the ideal custom metal roofing solution based on factors like:
- Material: Some of the most common roofing metals include aluminum, zinc, copper, and steel. Each offers unique properties and benefits.
- Slope: Some roof types are more suited for flatter roofs, while others work better on pitched surfaces.
- Thickness: The thickness of the material determines its bendability, durability and other factors affecting installation.
- Configuration: Metal roofs can be installed in tiles, shingles or vertical or horizontal sheets.
- Insulation: Insulation is often necessary for providing a sound barrier and regulating the building’s temperature throughout the year.
- Codes and industrial standards: Roofers must comply with various codes concerning load-bearing requirements, pitch, ventilation, fastening regulations and more.
Benefits of Metal Roofing in Commercial Applications
Metal has been used in roofing applications for thousands of years. It has recently gained popularity in commercial buildings due to its array of benefits over other roofing materials, including:
- Low maintenance: Upkeep for a metal roof is pleasantly minimal. You’ll no longer have to seal your roof every few years or replace broken shingles after a wind storm.
- Longevity: If installed correctly, your roof could last for decades without needing repairs. The average lifespan of a metal roof is around 50 years, although they can last longer with proper care.
- Durability: Metal is one of the most reliable roofing materials available, making it a top choice in commercial applications. Most metal roofs are resistant to wind, water, snow, fire, mold and more.
- Sustainability: Metal roofing is often made of recycled materials and is itself recyclable. It’s also highly energy-efficient throughout its life cycle.
Contact Kautz Construction for Your Custom Metal Roofing
With an array of custom services and designs, we’re confident that we can ensure your satisfaction with metal roofing from Kautz Construction. Contact us today to request your quote or to receive more information about us and our services.
Sign Up For Our Blog
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter to receive important industry news and special promotions.