Single-ply roofing membranes serve as an efficient solution for businesses in need of a new roof. Whether you choose TPO, EPDM or PVC roofing for your building, you can count on us for a professional installation. Our certified team will assess your roof and recommend a system that meets your specific needs and budget.
A single-ply roof consists of one layer of elastomeric membrane. These membranes include materials such as EPDM, PVC, and TPO. The installer uses adhesives, fasteners or ballast to attach it. When you cover your low-slope roof with a single-ply system, you benefit from:
- Affordability: Single-ply roofs have a low cost compared to other roofing.
- Convenience: We only need to attach a single layer of roofing when we install single-ply roofs. That means we can complete a single-ply project quickly. It also also has the added benefit of being lightweight.
- Sun reflection: White roofing reflects heat and light away from the top of your building, lowering your cooling costs.
- Versatility: You have many installation methods and material grades to choose from. Single-ply materials come in polymers like TPO, PVC and EPDM.
Once you select the single-ply roofing that fits your needs, we can install it to your exact specifications.
Roofing From Kautz Construction
When you pick Kautz Construction as your roofing contractor, you choose a company with:
- Experience: The company that would become Kautz Construction started out in the 1970s as a roofing service. We never stopped installing high-quality roofs. In fact, we now install more varieties than we did before.
- Dedication: We treat every single customer like a member of our family. Feel free to talk to us about any questions or adjustments. Our team wants you to feel respected and 100% satisfied with the results.
- Flexibility: Every company wants to maximize productivity and earnings. However, construction can interrupt business. We offer overnight scheduling to minimize impact to business and production.
- Safety: Before, during and after installation, we prioritize safe practices. We follow all relevant building codes, OSHA requirements and safety measures. If something does happen, we protect you from liability.
- Knowledgeable: Our team members receive extensive training on our roofing types. As members of the National Roofing Contractors Association, we know the best practices in the industry.
Single-Ply Roofing Services
Our services for single-ply roofs include:
- Installation: We can handle the roofing for your new build and ensure that it fits into your vision for the project. Our project managers will stay in constant communication with you to make sure we do the job right.
- Replacement: Once your roof reaches its lifespan or takes irreparable damage, it’s time to remove and replace it. Some roofing companies immediately tear-off your roof. We assess and consider efficient options which may not require a complete tear-off before we add your single-ply roofing, saving you money and disruption of your business.
- Repairs: Some kinds of roofing issues don’t require a full replacement. Our team repairs tears, deterioration and leaks. Ask about our repair and maintenance services to assist in extending the life of your roof.
Sign Up For Our Blog
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter to receive important industry news and special promotions.