Do you want to extend the life of your roof, your building’s major asset?
Do you know who has been on your roof?
Replacing a roof can be costly so protecting your roofing asset should be a priority. In order to maintain your manufacturer’s roof warranty, your roof is required to be professionally inspected by an authorized roof contractor at a minimum once a year. However, your manufacturer’s warranty will not cover damage to your roof caused by people, vendors, or technicians (HVAC, electricians etc.) accessing your roof or working on your roof. Do you know how many people have been on your roof this year and why? Every instance of someone accessing your roof can increase the chance of possible roof damage. Our Roof Asset Protection Program is unique to other programs because we can provide you with detailed information about roof access. Roof access information can help you identify who has been on your roof and possibly help you recoup the cost for roof damages and consequential necessary repairs not covered by your warranty.
How will you benefit from our RAPP program?
- Keeps your warranty intact by providing documentation of roof service records.
- Provides a roof access log
- Records all precipitation over .25
- Extends the life of your roof and avoids premature roof replacement
- Provides a comprehensive, photo-documented inspection
- Defers capital expenses and gives you the ability to proactively budget
- Reduces leak frequency and severity
- Helps prevent undetected/trapped moisture and mold growth
- Prevents costly production/operation delays
- Provides priority leak response via a private portal
Ready to enroll or schedule a demo? Call us at 800.475.4127 or email email@example.com to enroll or schedule your demo!
Sign Up For Our Blog
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter to receive important industry news and special promotions.