Your commercial building’s roof protects you and your customers from the elements. When it gets damaged, you lose profits and productivity. Choosing Kautz Construction as your commercial roofing company lets you invest in a quality project that increases your profits. We install and repair commercial roofing systems so you can get back to doing business.
As a family-owned operation, we understand that our customers have unique needs that deserve one-on-one attention. At Kautz Construction, we don’t treat you like a job ticket — we consider you family.
Commercial Roofing Services Available
We want to give you a single-source solution for your roofing repair and maintenance. Our team will provide the following roofing services to businesses of all sizes:
- Installation: An experienced roofing company will give you the perfect finish to your commercial construction project. Getting help from the experts ensures that you won’t have to make costly repairs in the near future. When we install your new roof, you get results that last.
- Repairs: If your roof has signs of wear or damage, you want to address the problem as soon as possible. Without full protection from the elements, your building becomes prone to further issues like structural damages and increased heating costs. Count on us to fix your roof and prevent the associated damage to your business space.
- Replacement: In some situations, you need to order a complete roof replacement. Sometimes it has too much damage to fix, or you want to upgrade to a more energy-efficient roof. Regardless of the reason, we can remove the old roof and install a new one that works even better. We also install eco-friendly roofing for budget- and Earth-conscious customers.
- Flat-roof commercial roofing systems: Also known as low-slope roofing systems, flat-roof commercial roofing systems provide better cost-effectiveness than pitched roofs. They also give you room for metal decks, air conditioning units and more. Our flat-roof systems withstand weather damage and improve your building’s appearance.
If you need other construction services, restaurant or retail renovations or solar energy, we can provide all the services your building requires. You don’t have to go to multiple contractors to get the results you want; just come to Kautz, your single-source solution.
Types of Commercial Roofs
Whatever type of roof you trust to protect your establishment, our commercial building roofing contractors have the necessary training to service your investment. Types of roofs we repair include:
- Flat roofs: Most flat roofs are set at a 10-degree angle or less. It’s vital that an experienced professional builds these roofs seamlessly to stop water from seeping through. Our team understands how to prevent field seams, flashing details or punctures. You can trust dependable flat roof solutions from Kautz Roofing.
- Metal roofs: Metal roofs are some of the most widely chosen types for commercial structures because of their longevity, durability, low maintenance and energy efficiency. They’re typically built with aluminum, copper, zinc and steel, each with specific benefits.
- Green roofs: This roof uses a layer of vegetation planted over the waterproofing system built into the top of your flat or slightly-sloped roof. It’s key that you have a professional who understands how to ensure compatibility between the conventional membrane roof and the green roof material. In many cases, a separate roofing contractor and landscaper install or service a green roof. Here at Kautz Roofing, we’re an all-in-one solutions provider.
- Solar: We can also collaborate with you to build a commercial solar system that allows you to reduce your dependency on grid power, gain valuable savings on electricity and earn tax incentives.
Whenever you need commercial roofers in Lancaster, Kautz Roofing is here to help with services for a wide variety of roof types.
Roof Asset Protection Program
A commercial roof is a significant investment for your business, so it makes sense to protect this important asset with the services of a new construction roofing contractor. You can maintain your roofing manufacturer’s warranty by having your roof inspected by an authorized professional at least annually. Yet, the manufacturer’s warranty does not protect your roof against customers, technicians or vendors who access your roof without permission or are working on your roof.
Each time someone steps onto your roof, the risk of an issue increases. The Roof Asset Protection Program (RAPP) from Kautz Roofing protects your assets by monitoring access to your commercial roof and creating documentation for your roof service records. Our professional inspectors will keep photo-documented inspection and analysis information as well as record factors like roof access and precipitation over .25.
Whatever manufacturer you trust for your roof warranty, the RAPP program is a powerful supplement for commercial roofing in Lancaster, PA.
Trust Our 45 Years of Experience
Gordy Kautz started a small roofing and home improvement company in 1974. Over the years, his business grew into one of the area’s most reliable roofing establishments. In the early 1990s, he officially started Kautz Construction with his wife, Wendy. Today, Gordy still oversees his trusted employees as General Manager. While we started with service to the local area, our company now serves the entire Northeast region of the United States.
No matter how much we grow, we never forget the people we work with — including you. After all, we wouldn’t be here without our customers. We consider you our most important team member, so we want to get the job done correctly. Please call us at 717-290-7077 or contact us online for anything you need. Welcome to the Kautz Construction family!
Commercial Roofing Photo Galleries
Sign Up For Our Blog
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter to receive important industry news and special promotions.