Commercial Exterior Renovations
The exterior of your restaurant can entice customers to stop in or send them away to your competitors. An inviting exterior and parking area are essential to a thriving restaurant business.
Whether your exterior needs a full facelift to add greater curb appeal or you need to replace broken concrete sidewalks to ensure customer safety, Kautz Construction will do an excellent job for you. We are one of the leading restaurant construction contractors in the Northeast.
We offer a variety of services to keep the exterior of your restaurant looking inviting and well-maintained.
- Façade: Have a new design or theme? Just want to change colors? Whatever you need to make your façade just right for you we can handle. We’ve extended entryways, added towers, created decorative overhangs and made stamp-create walk-ways leading to the restaurant. We are one of the few contractors in Pennsylvania that can handle any need.
- Stucco, Stone, Vinyl, Wood
- Dumpster Enclosures: Don’t let your dumpsters be an eyesore to everyone going by. We can create an enclosure that will match your restaurants look regardless of what material it is.
- Dumpster Gates: Has your trash hauler dented up your gates? Has the wind taken them for a ride? If your enclosure is in good shape but your gates are not, let us help you out. We’ll see if your gate posts can be salvaged and give you options for every budget.
- Concrete – Sidewalks: From one panel to your entire walkway, we’ve got you covered. Concrete contractor for Darden Restaurants, (Olive Garden), in the North East where the weather wreaks havoc on concrete. We’ve gone to Maine for a new sidewalk and we’ve been to Buffalo for new ADA handicap ramps and we’ve been everywhere in-between. We reinforce our concrete to limit future movement and we apply a protective sealant to make the finish last as long as possible. There is no job too small or large for our concrete contractors in Pennsylvania.
- Concrete – Dumpster Pads & Approches
- Entry Doors
- Service Doors
Why Choose Us?
Never close down for a project!
We do remodeling work around your schedule when you are slow or closed so you don’t lose business.
No extra charges for night work
Because restaurants are what we do, we don’t charge a premium for night remodeling work. Instead we have dedicated full-time overnight remodeling contractors that are regularly scheduled for night work.
We work around YOUR schedule
We are not like other construction companies, with us you SAY when we work, not the other way around. Our remodeling contractors will tailor the renovation project to the needs of your specific restaurant so we work as efficiently as possible around the needs of YOUR customers.
Sign Up For Our Blog
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter to receive important industry news and special promotions.